Free Gas and Car Washes Contest on Facebook
Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Contest void where prohibited.
1. Contest Terms: Contest commences at 12:00:00 a.m. C.S.T. Tuesday, January 11, 2011 and closes at 11:59:59 a.m. C.S.T. Monday February 28, 2011. The “Organization” refers to Honda Cars of Katy. The “Facebook Page” refers to www.facebook.com/HondaCarsOfKaty.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older on the date of their submission and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of the Organization and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Entry: Entry in the contest requires the individual to “like” Honda Cars on Katy on Facebook. Individuals who have “liked” the page must then go to the “Free Gas & Car Washes” tab at the top and enter their information into the drawing.
4. Prize: Free gas and car washes during the month of March in 2011 one (1) tank of regular gasoline and a car wash for up to four (4) weeks. “One tank of regular gasoline” may not exceed 20 gallons. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Draw: A random drawing will be conducted on February 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM by a third party website administrator. The name of the winner will be displayed on Facebook in order to announce the winner. The entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, and winning is dependent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winner will be notified by Facebook message within one hour of the drawing. The Organization is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of email addresses or mailing addresses that are not correct. Due to the time-sensitive nature of the prize, if a winner cannot be contacted within one (1) week after the first attempt to contact such winner, an alternate entrant will be selected at random from all entries received. If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the winner will be disqualified and another winner will be selected in the original winner’s place.
6. Winner: The organization reserves the right to use the winners’ name, pictures and likeness for publicity purposes. The winner will be required to sign a release to confirm the receipt and acceptance of the prize.
7. Redemption: The winner must claim their prize in person at the physical address of the organization. Travel expenses will NOT be paid. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded to the designated winner.
8. Conditions: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the organization may use the winners’ name, e-mail address, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE ORGANIZATION ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Other: In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account as on record at the time of contest ending. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook profile. A winner may be requested to provide the organization with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the profile associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification.
10. Contest Disclaimer: The organization reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the organization which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the organization will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles.
11. The retail value of the prize is $200 depending on gas prices during the time of redemption.
12. The Organization reserves the right to disqualify anyone that is found to be breaking the rules and/or regulations associated with the contest.